In late October, Richmond FC held a special general meeting to update the organization by-laws, and update membership structure, voting structure, board structure, and financial processes.
All motions slated for this meeting passed without issue.
On the slate:
- Election of directors Robyn Claassen, Richard Harvey, and Barry Wosk. Wayne Masing had stood down prior to the meeting.
- Adjusting by-laws to change membership voting rules to allow for one vote per registering household, rather than being limited to two reps per team
- Modernization of the association’s financial system to allow for use of electronic banking and payment facilities
- Creation of payment and credit cards to modernize petty cash, expenses, and small item purchasing processes
- Approving and beginning the process to change from 16 directors to 12 at the next Annual General Meeting
Supporting documents can be found here: https://richmondfc.ca/rfc-extraordinary-general-meeting/
Minutes of the SGM will be posted once approved at the board meeting scheduled Thursday night.