As of June 15, 2021 – outdoor sports remain in the Provincial Government’s “Return to Sport Restart 2.0”. The last Provincial Health Orders changes (June 15th) allows for spectators to watch at outdoor sports fields (spectators cannot be standing on the fields or within the field of play) and coaches no longer have to wear masks.
The health and safety of Richmond FC players, coaches, staff and officials is of utmost importance to the Club. We ask that you continue to follow the PHOs. Any changes will be communicated to you directly.
IMPORTANT – In line with a ViaSport/BC Soccer updates, RFC asks you please follow the important protocols and guidelines that still remain in place:
- – limited to a maximum 100 spectators at each field (update August 2021 from 50);
- – please spectate from outside the fence;
- – spectators are NOT PERMITTED within the fence, on the field of play or in bleachers.
- – when standing along fence, practice 2-metre physical distancing and wear a mask if you cannot physical distance from the person standing next to you.
- – “Limiting gatherings is still the intent, so please be responsible.”
DAILY COVID-19 SCREEN:
Richmond FC asks that you continue to be conscientious of the health of your children and family, and as a general rule do not come to any RFC activities if your player or anyone in your family is unwell. Please continue to complete the daily Covid-19 screen found permanently on the Richmond FC website:
A reminder from June 1st changes/updates:
– Physical distancing not required on the field of play, including bench area.
– 2 metres between people is still required outside the field of play.
– Players to bring their own water bottles and do not share.
– Sharing of common equipment is allowed.
Richmond FC looks forward to further adjustments on July 1st which may include increased number of spectators and group sizes, with a return to normal in September for the start of the 2021/2022 fall-winter season.
Richmond FC Return to Play Guide (includes comprehensive information on at field protocol, daily health screening, drop-off and pick-up, illness policy, waiver/safety agreement) UPDATED JUNE 17th.
Covid-19 Q&A (addresses questions you may have about Covid-19 and Richmond FC)
Players and coaches must complete the daily Covid-19 screen prior to each practice or game.
RICHMOND FIELDS ENTRY AND EXIT GATES