The 2014 soccer season is fast approaching. Soon, we’ll be into the fall schedule with all its practice dates, times, locations, and of course match days. To ease your transition into the busy soccer year, Richmond FC has launched a new Club Calendar.
The Club Calendar is available now on the Richmond FC website and also through a free mobile app. On the website, the full Club Calendar can be accessed under the Schedules tab, by going to http://richmondfc.ca/richmond-fc-calendar/, or via the calendar widget on the home page.
The Club Calendar is a convenient centralized database that provides at-a-glance information on:
– Practice sessions
– Home field game bookings
– Academy sessions
– Special Club events such as tournaments, courses, photo days, etc.
– Links to 4 District, Metro-Select and other relevant game schedules
– Links to maps showing local Richmond fields
The Calendar is feature-rich, intuitive, and customizable, allowing you to:
– Select different calendar views (Month, Week, Day, or List)
– Filter to show only specific age groups or training programs
– Filter to show what is going on at a specific location
– Send calendar views and reminders by email
– Print various calendar views
– Navigate back and forth, or easily move to specific dates
The Club Calendar is also available in a free mobile app version by going to www.calendarwiz.com/richmondsoccer on a smartphone and selecting “Mobile”. We encourage you to bookmark the Richmond FC website for easy access to club news and information throughout the season.