This page contains information regarding evaluations for the 2018/2019 soccer season (starting in September 2018). Evaluations are conducted for:
- – U9 (2010) Development (practice two times per week with a game on Saturdays)
- – U10 (2009) Development (practice two times per week with a game on Saturdays)
- – U11 (2008) Development (practice three times per week with a game on Saturdays)
- – U12 (2007) Development (practice three times per week with a game on Saturdays)
- – U13-U18 (2006-2001) Metro & Selects (Gold/Silver) (practice two to three times per week with games typically on Saturdays)
Richmond FC does not conduct evaluations for U5-U11 Recreational/House or U12-U18 Bronze or Spring Soccer League.
Richmond FC does not hold stand-alone tryouts. Evaluations are conducted in-season during practices and games.
Please familiarize yourself with Richmond FC’s 2018/2019 guide to the evaluation/selection process for selected programming.
2018/2019 evaluation information/registration has been sent out to all current Richmond FC players. Evaluations will be conducted starting mid- January 2018 through to the end of season (February 2018), as required. If you are unsure if you registered your child, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it can be checked.
If you are an out-of-district player (don’t live in Richmond) or not currently a Richmond FC player, and are interested in being considered for any Richmond FC selected team programming for the 2018/2019 soccer season, please send an email to email@example.com that contains the following information:
- – Player name
- – Player date of birth
- – Current Club, if any
- – Current playing level, team
Upon receipt of information Richmond FC will look to invite player out to existing practice sessions.